We all know how frustrating it can be when you’re finished making your delicious meal and then look over to find a burnt, crusty mess on the pan for you to clean! If only there was a way to snap your fingers and all the dirty dishes would be done just like that. Well, I have some products you can use that can make scrubbing those stubborn burnt leftovers off the pan much easier! The best part is, most of these items you can find in your house already. If not, check out these coupons and let us give you a discount!
1. Baking soda- Simply Heat up the waiter until its boiling, put in a cup or two of baking soda, and after about 20 minutes the mess should scrub right off
2. Fabric softener- Boil some hot water and put in a sheet of fabric softener. Let it sit overnight. (great for procrastinating!)
3. Coca-Cola- Simply pour it in and let it sit for several hours. Then scrub away the rest!
4. Dish washer detergent– You can use the powder or tablets. Sprinkle enough powder to cover the bottom of the pan. If you are using the tablet, one should do the trick. Let it sit in warm water in the pan until the water cools.
5. Hydrogen peroxide- Pour it in and watch it bubble! Let it do its thing for about ten minutes.
6. Vinegar– Pour enough to cover the bottom of the pan. Let it sit for a bit and then scrub away
7. Salt- While the pan is still hot, scrub with salt to add a sand paper-like texture and help scrub away the stubborn burnt food.
8. Mr. Clean– Mr. Clean magic erasers can be used for all sorts of things- including your cooking pots or pans! Dampen the eraser and scrub away.
9. Ketchup- Pour a thick layer and let it sit overnight.
10. Lemon juice- Pour enough to cover the bottom of the pan. Let it sit for a bit and then scrub away